Rosebud1

Cool Found some lost Ancestors

Hello to all ,I'm pleased to say that slowly I am finding some of my lost ancestors ....I have been looking for Thomas Hill & Elizabeth Jones ...they were the parents of my 4th. Great grandmother {Mary Wyatt...maiden name Hill} Thomas & Elizabeth Hill was married in 1746/Place / Martock Somerset,England /his parents were / George Hill & Susan Cole / Thomas Hill Birthdate/ 1724 / Spouse name/ Elizabeth Jones /Birthdate / 1726 /Place/ Martock Somerset, England . Now I am trying to find any information on John Wyatt & Margaret Broad ...they were my 4th. Great grandfather's parents ...this is all I know of them so far ....Marriage Date/ December 28, 1747 /Place/ Old Swinford, Worcestershire, England .I also know that Thomas Wyatt {my 4th. Great grandfather} was born in 1751 /Place /Old Swinford . If anyone can help me shed some more light on this Please feel free to do so ...Thank you in advance ...Rosebud1

Knowledgeable and helpful

Hi,
    Have you tried looking on the IGI (www.familysearch.org). There a quite a few entries for Old Swinford.
    Emeltee

Rosebud1

Cool Rosebud1

Hello to all , I now have proof of what I said about my ancestors comming from the year of {0193} as we all know that "Rognwald and Halfdan existed ,and yes it started out Scandinavian , Cripes was right all along ... Robin Young ,a distant cousin in England started a website www.hougham.royroyes.net it says it all there ....Rosebud1

Rosebud1

Default Information Please

Hello to all, I'm trying to find any information on my 3rd. Great grandparents ,I don't know much about them ,here is what I have ...Jihn Wyatt & Margaret {Broad} Wyatt / John Wyatt / Birthdate / March 20, 1702 /Margaret Broad/ Birthdate / Febuary 14, 1721 / "these dates can't be right "/Marriage Date / December 28, 1747 / Both were born in Chaddesley Corbett, Worcestershire, England / Parents to Margaret Broad / Thomas & Margaret Broad/ if anyone can help me fill in the blanks to this or correct me on this ,Please do so and many thanks in advance ...Rosebud1