Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help please.

JessM

Quote Originally Posted by phillip View Post
    See Cemetery Scribes F2336 for details of Abraham Jacobs and his family. In particular, there are details of the marriage of Abraham's son Edward to Rachael Mordecai.
    Phillip
    Thanks Phillip. I am a bit of a dummy when it comes to Jewish family history research though and I don't quite understand what to do with this info i.e. how do I get to see the Cemetery Scribes?

Jess

JessM

Quote Originally Posted by elvia View Post
    Hi Jess
    So pleased that the info has helped with your friend's research. Which of Abraham and Harriet's children was her ancestor ?Their daughter Rosetta was a witness at Charles' marriage to Sophia Smith (my husband's grandparents ) in 1908.
    Elvia
    Pat (who is a friend of my sister-in-law) is descended from Abraham Jacobs and Harriet Wright's son Henry James Jacobs (born 1892). Pat has Abraham senior's will and this confirms that Abraham junior (husband of Harriet) was also known as Charles or Charley which makes me think that Harriet's son Charles (your husband's grandfather) was the son of Abraham and named after him. Pat would love to make contact with you but I don't want to put her email address on a site where it can be accessed by everyone and may be used to send spam. Is there any way I can get it to you privately?

Jess

CemeteryScribes

Hi JessM

Here's a link to the site cemeteryscribes.com (put www. at front) and to the family suggested by Phillip (thanks Phillip) cemeteryscribes.com/getperson.php?personID=I10549&tree=Cemeteries (put https://www. at front)

Regards
    Gaby
    Last edited by Procat; 01-05-2010 at 9:34 AM. Reason: Links removed. Commercial site (asks for donations) see AUP

messers

HI Jess

Type up the message you want to send and I will post it for you.

Michelle

JessM

Quote Originally Posted by CemeteryScribes View Post
    Hi JessM

Here's a link to the site cemeteryscribes.com (put www. at front) and to the family suggested by Phillip (thanks Phillip) cemeteryscribes.com/getperson.php?personID=I10549&tree=Cemeteries (put https://www. at front)

Regards
    Gaby
    Thank you Gaby. I had thought that Cemetery Scribes was a hard copy list in an archive somewhere.

Jess

elvia

Hi Jess
    Thanks for Pat's e mail address. I will definitely be in touch with her. Possibly this weekend,
    THanks again Elvia

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123