Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Valued member of Brit-Gen Belinda1969's Avatar

Terry and Lincoln

Yes thats what i have down for Arthur being born 1908 Edmonton Herts,i think it must be just a error on the marriage cert,Thanks for your help

Belinda

Can anyone confirm that Doris married Arthur Manley? If Doris did marry him there is a child Ann P Manley born 1936 Royston,maybe reason why they got married in 1935 as she was with child

Thanks

Lincoln Lad

Belinda, I think the only way to confirm they did marry is to order the cert unless you can get a scan of it from your informant.

Hi Lincoln

Its looking that way isnt it,but really didnt want to go down that line,its worth just posting on here just incase someone did know, Thanks

janbooth

Default COOTE/MANLEY

There is a birth registration in the December qtr 1936 at Royston reg district of an Ann P MANLEY, mother's maiden name COOTE - right registration district and around the correct time and could the P stand for PRIME??? No other MANLEY birth registrations I can find after that date though with the mother's maiden name of COOTE.

Janet

Hi

The P could easily stand for Prime as that name ran through the Coote children,as her father was John Prime,her brother John George Prime,and her other brother Jospeh Prime (myt grandfather)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12