Dawn Tolson

Default South Mimms Churches

I am looking to find out what church or churches would have been used by South Mimms residents in 1924. Hoping to contact someone who lives there as I need to search for burials of 2 possibly 3 of my relatives and I am based in the USA at the moment! Can any kind person help or advise??

Keyboard86

Hi Dawn, I am typing this post in close proximity to South Mimms Village(Working)!

If you post details of the people that you wish to find out about I will hand over to to interested parties in the community to help you out.

Best of luck.

Best regards
    Keyboard86

Dawn Tolson

Thanks Keyboard,

My grandmother lived at Myrtle Cottage, South Mimms during the 1922-1930 period. I am looking for her first born baby Joyce Alice Gibson born oct 1922 died Jan 1924. I am also trying to see if her husband Maurice Charles Gibson who died Jan 1924 also is there. I also have one other child who I cannot find any other information about other than her birth Winifred Mary Gibson born 16 Apr 1924.

As you can see my grandmother did not have a very good start to married life in 2 years she lost her husband, her first baby and possibly her 2nd baby too!

I am just trying to piece together the jigsaw.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Dawn