Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A fountain of knowledge

I've mentioned the address thing to them and they are going to forward the comment to the company for their response.

Re. the cost, yes it is high especially as the original certificate is the same/similar cost. Me thinks that the 4 week wait might be worth more than the instant transcribed fix.

Hall/Swan

Quote Originally Posted by Chisel View Post
    Vrmmmm (straight over my head). Being on the far side we don't get much news about Ireland. However Scottish banks are another thing.

I see that you are in to Co. Monaghan, perhaps you could answer this question as the local FHS is too rude to reply.
    One of my branches is McNdoo (~1820+) however a google search or other Irish search sites don't have anything on this name. Is it likely to be spelt correctly?
    (Richard McNdoo married Ellen Daley abt 1830) also
    (John Lee married Jane McCallum abt 1830) all Co Monaghan.
    (John LEE married Jane McInDoo(oe) abt 1856.

Ematris Church Marriage 13th Aug 1851 Charles McCallum son, William McCallum, Doohat, Aghabog Parish married Jane Lee (minor) dau , John Lee, Tomany witnesses Maria E. Erskine + Eliza Dockrell

MCADOO/McEndoo Daly/Daley/Daily are variants for your other names

E.G.

Ematris Church Records Marriage 9th Aug 1853 James McEndoo son, John McEndoo, Glasdrummond, Killeevan Parish Married. Margaret Alice Harper dau, Robert Harper, Lisooney witnesses Robert Harper + Thomas Leslie

A fountain of knowledge

Thanks for the suggestions - might explain why I can't find them

Hall/Swan

They are the closest matches I have to the names you are looking for, the McCallum/Lee one looks "interesting"!

Jaahda

i put tomany into the search - and this forum returned as a result- anyone know why?
    thanks

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Ematris Church Marriage 13th Aug 1851 Charles McCallum son, William McCallum, Doohat, Aghabog Parish married Jane Lee (minor) dau , John Lee, Tomany witnesses Maria E. Erskine + Eliza Dockrell
    Picked up from #12.

Search names will appear with yellow hi-light, you may have to wade through a few posts to see it.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

Procat

Quote Originally Posted by Jaahda View Post
    i put tomany into the search - and this forum returned as a result- anyone know why?
    thanks
    Hi Jaahda,

If by this forum you mean Brit Gen it is because the word tomany is used in post 12 in this thread. And the search engines love us.

Hall/Swan

Quote Originally Posted by Procat View Post
    Hi Jaahda,

If by this forum you mean Brit Gen it is because the word tomany is used in post 12 in this thread. And the search engines love us.
    Well they don't know how to cook there! Tomany chefs spoil the broth!!

Procat

Quote Originally Posted by Hall/Swan View Post
    Well they don't know how to cook there! Tomany chefs spoil the broth!!
    GROAN!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12