vickichesterman

Red face Chesterman families everywhere

I am researching Chesterman families everywhere. I have a one name study registered with the Guild of One-Name Studies. My own family centre on Reading, Berks, but I would appreciate any information on other Chesterman families in the UK and abroad.

sharonhopkins

Hi I am researching the Chesterman families too - I start Isle of Man and then move to Lancasire / Toxteth / West Derby if I can be of any help

vickichesterman

Default IoM Chesterman family

Hi Sharon, I have researched this family and tracked their movements from the IoM to Liverpool, Worcestershire and Cheshire. It is believed John Chesterman, the first Chesterman in IoM was born in Reading c 1783 (this is where I got interested as I'm from the Reading Chestermans). I have previously had contact with other descendents of John chesterman and Sophia Christian. For further information please contact me at [email protected] .

Regards,
    Vicki Chesterman

Jane Chesterman

Default Chesterman Family

Quote Originally Posted by sharonhopkins View Post
    Hi I am researching the Chesterman families too - I start Isle of Man and then move to Lancasire / Toxteth / West Derby if I can be of any help
    I have Chesterman's in my tree that started in IOM and moved to West Derby.
    Please get in touch. I descend from Joseph Sherman, son of John Chesterman and Sophia Christian. I think Joseph Sherman is linked to you, his brother moved to West Derby. Joseph moved to West Midlands.

Email : jcdl22883 AT blueyonder DOT co DOT uk
    Last edited by Procat; 29-03-2010 at 3:34 AM. Reason: email edited against spammers

NINA EVANS W

Hi Vicki,
    I am looking for a B Chesterman who was originally from Anglesey. Are you related to her?
    Last edited by notanotherminer; 27-01-2011 at 11:13 PM. Reason: disguised details of possible living person