Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    uksearch

Default John MIDDLEBOROUGH

St Leonard's Middleton 17th March 1839
    John MIDDLEBOROUGH,Full Age,Widower,Mechanic,Middleton.Father Stephen MIDDLEBOROUGH,Mechanic &
    Sarah BARNES,Full Age,Spinster,Middleton.Father,John BARNES,Labourer were married....by Banns...Witnessed by Edmund COLLINGE & Rich. KENYON (serial witnesses)

UK

uksearch

Default Hannah MIDDLEBOROUGH

St Mary's Prestwich Oct 15th 1837.
    Joseph FOULDS,Full Age,Bachelor.Steam Tenter,Outwood.Father,Daniel FOULDS,Tailor &
    Hannah MIDDLEBOROUGH,Full Age,Spinster.Father,Stepen MIDDLEBOROUGH, Joiner were married...by Banns,,,witnesses Edmund LEE & James SHELDRICK.

UK

uksearch

Default Ellen MIDDLEBOROUGH

St Mary the Virgin,Bury Jan 6th 1845
    John STOTT,Full Age,WidowerShopkeeper,Heap.Father,Robert STOTT,Book keeper &
    Ellen MIDDLEBOROUGH,Full Age,Spinster,Heap,Father,Stephen MIDDLEBOROUGH,Joiner were married...by Licence...Witnesses Charles HAWORTH & Betty HAWORTH,

UK

Default Middleborough name

Hi, Once again, many thanks. I have printted everything off and it certainly gives me plenty to work to. The strange thing is the Middleboro (Middleborough) you found on the 1891 definately seems to be my g grandparents. I only ever knew about Beatrice (born 1882)and a Sister (my grandmothr) who was born in 1896. My father is dead and my mother says she only knew of the two sisters. Courious as to where the other children went and why they were never spoken about. Something more to delve into.
    Again, many thanks. Linda

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12