Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Loves to help with queries

Quote Originally Posted by v.wells View Post
    Could be in overseas Army bmd's on FMP. I looked for both Mary and Lucy Tricker in Canada but there was nothing - bmd's don't start til 1869 for gosh sakes. I assume then the info you found is thru collections.ca. What was the bride's name - perhaps there is family listed here.
    I found the two births in the FMP Overseas Listings but they are under "Tucker" the Tricker is a miss transcription.

The problem I have now is the Marriage of John Tucker and Mary Manley.

I have to do more to find the exact date of his service in the Royal Artillery and see if I can work out if he Married before leaving for Canada or if he married while out there. Since was not an officer one has to wonder how Mary was able to get out to Canada unless he was one of the lucky few that could take his wife.

Tom.

Brick wall demolition expert!

I think we have two threads dealing with the same challenges: who are John Tucker & Mary Manley....

https://www.british-genealogy.com/for...ad.php?t=44020

Adele

Loves to help with queries

Quote Originally Posted by AdeleE View Post
    I think we have two threads dealing with the same challenges: who are John Tucker & Mary Manley....

https://www.british-genealogy.com/for...ad.php?t=44020

Adele
    Quite right. I had forgotten I'd posted that. Though these days I forget what I had for breakfast by the time I get to work. So remembering I posted something six months ago does get a bit tricky.

Well Spotted/Remmebered!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12