Debbie Bozkurt

Default Mary Stock - Colmworth

Hi Folks

Decided to spend some time researching the STOCKS of Bedfordhire and have lost Mary STOCK (how careless of me) born to Thomas and Ann STOCK Colmworth 1787.

I have a marriage of a Mary Stock to Thomas Risely in 1803 Colmworth but have assumed that's her Cousin Mary Stock born to Emanuel in 1784 because the Mary I am looking for would have been only 15 or 16 years of age.

I have looked at the Colmworth transcription to 1812 and can not see a death plus looked on the National Burial Index so am assuming she lived and married.

I think I may have narrowed it down to a Mary (born Colmworth) married to a Thomas Cave living in St Neots Huntingdon but I can not find any marriage or clues on line, Huntingdon is quite difficult to find records for from a distance.

Does anyone have this family in there tree that can tell me yes or no that Thomas Cave was married to a Mary Stock.

I will try the Huntingdon section later.

Regards

Debs

davidcarca

Thomas Cave married Mary Stock at St Neots in 1818, per Hunts Marriage Index. Both otp

David

Debbie Bozkurt

Thank David, thought if anyone you may know. Squinted at both the Colmworth and the Eaton Socon filche and couldn't see Mary Stock, so great thanks.

Glad to see feminine intuition still works!

Off to find my many more Stocks

Regards

Debs

davidcarca

I usually go for gut feelings!

David