Knowledgeable and helpful

Default which circuit to look at?

My 2xgt grandparents were both buried in non consecrated ground in Nottingingham general cemetery as was my gt grandmother so I assume they were non conformist. However I am unsure which religion to check for.
    my 2 x gt grandparents moved around as he was a miner, however from around 1871 onwards they lived on the Whitemoor road Nottingham and wonder if anyone has any idea how I can find out which religions to look at. I have no knowledge of which religion they were my mum was sent as a child to the Congregational Church Sunday school in Shirebrook Derbyshire so wonder if this is a church to look for in the whitemoor area.
    However I am aware that as a child I was baptised C of E but took myself off to the Methodist church because that was my choice (no particular reason)

Hi Jane,
    The genealogy site I subscribe to has access to search non conformist BMDs, so if you let me have the names you are researching I'll have a look for you
    Emeltee

Hi
    Thank you for the offer the info is as follows:-
    William Evans wife Mary A Evans, children, Rosilla,Lelimat,Patience.Edmund
    Patience was my gt grandma who was buried with her parents her married name was Aldred.

Many Thanks

Jane

I'm sorry Jane but I have been through all the records available so far on the site and I cannot find any details on your family. I don't think the list is comprehensive though so maybe in the future/ Meanwhile have you tried the Genuki pages for Nottinghamshire as they usually have a list of all churches, conformist and non conformist. This may give you a direction to look in.
    Sorry not to have been able to help you.
    Emeltee

Hi Emeltee
    Thank you so much for looking for me and the advice I have only just gone back to this side of the family history please let me know if I can do anything I do go to National Archives Kew so happy to repay the kindness.

Jane