Thread: romany photos

bobby goat

Default romany photos

i have got two photos of my ggrandma callandine clayton nee smith/booth, who was born 1856 and i wanded if any one knew if there was a site containing named gypsie photos as i would like to try and track some more down thanks bob.

atella

Any chance of showing on this site a photo of Callandine I am connected to the above and would like to see her for resemblances and may be able to help with further data

many thanks

Mutley

Have you tried romanygenes. It comes up on google.

atella

Hi, Thanks will look, did not think they had so many photographs I may find a relative as I am related to the Romanies on the Black Patch.

All the best

bobby goat

atella, will sort it out for you if i can regards Bob

atella

Default Photo Callandine Clayton

Hi,

Bobby did you have chance to put a photo of Callandine on this site or is their another thread with the photo?

All the best

bobby goat

Default romany photos

here are the photos atella..sorry for the delay

Callandine is the one sat down on the left, her grandaughter is on the right.

Callandine is holding the baby in this photo.

atella

Hi, Thanks for photos, incidentally you had sent them a good while ago via email anyway its better to have them twice than none and I appreciate them as the Smith/Booth links have definite connections.

You may know about this family link but if not its interesting as follows:- https://
    gypsyjib.wetpaint.com/page/Clayton+Family

all the best