Desmond

Default Tust(a)in of Shutford

Does anyone have information on the TUSTIN family in Shutford about 1800 who left Lower Heyford (presumably by canal) about 1850 for the "Black Country" . The GIBBS family were related and moved to W. Bromwich at the same time.

janbooth

Default Tustin in Shutford

I have the OFHS parish register transcript of Shutford but there are an awful lot of TUSTIN (and variations) during the period you mention and beyond. Who are you particularly interested in and hopefully I can then provide you with some information.

Janet

barjoh

Smile Tustin.

Hi I am John Tustin in Australia,I am trying to find my fathers side of the family,I was adopted and when I found my family they will not talk about my father so I am on my own for this one. Hope you can help.
    My father was Laurie Tustin,his father was George and his Mum I'm sure was Florence that's as far as I've got.How could I find if a Tustin migrated to Australia and when,There are only about 6 Tustins here so we would have had to come from overseas. Thanks John

Bipper

Just found your message so you may have moved on a long way by now! I am a direct descendant of the Tustins of Lower Heyford and I have an vast amount of information about them and a lengthy tree back to 1600s. I live in England, can I be of any assistance?