Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kmt123

Wink can someone have a look boatmen website

i have made a website of all the boatmen in my husbands tree would be grateful if someone could look and tell me what you think not added them all yet but getting there

Check my profile for the link to my site.

thanks kerry

Famous for offering help & advice michaelpipe's Avatar

Hi Kerry,

Interesting project, but I have to say that I had trouble reading the text on the Families pages.

Michael

kmt123

Default boatmen

thanks for letting me know michael it comes out fine on husbands laptop but not mine so will change that

kerry

Interesting but only one thing I noticed, when you finished reading a 'Book', there isn't a home/back link. Is it something you can add?

Mutley

I just loved the creation of a book and clicking on the pages to turn them. Simple but very effective.

jeeb

Thumbs up Boatmen site

Hi Kelly,
    Totally agree with Mutley about the book idea, simple and effective. However once into the book I found the writing too small and difficult to read so soon gave up. Your site is an excellent idea though and once you overcome the 'teething' problems it should prove a very useful source for research. Disappointed not to find any of my numerous boatmen on there though!

I wish you success with this site.

Jeremy

kmt123

Smile website

thanks all for your replies itys being updated again if you have any families on the website or see anything missing please let me know

kmt

Knowledgeable and helpful

I've just looked at your website - I love it and wish you luck with it. There are newspapers and magazines online that use digital edition page turning software...they have a zoom tool, perhaps that's something you could add later?

Browneyes

Knowledgeable and helpful

Hi

I just checked out your website - it's very interesting to me and may be useful in my research as my husband's family (Ward) had canal boats in the 19th century. I'm at the moment 'cos Ward's one of the names that are not available due to updating - when will it be back, please?

Also I can't get the Links, History and Boats/Artwork buttons to work; are they being updated too?

kmt123

Default website

hi squaredancer sent u a pm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast