cirstybewick

Default help with deaths please.

hello

i am looking for two death's

kate smith formley ( palmer) born 1887 and would of died between 1917 to 1940 or 1950
    sidney smith born 1884 and died between 1916 and 1938

i have searched a for these two deaths and haven't found anything as yet i am hoping someone may be able to help.

kate lived at 26 back street in 1906 her step father was henry charles halfpenny
    kate lived that 10 dumfries street in 1917

sidney lived at 19 back street in 1906, his name is not mentioned on the birth cert so i don't know if i can place sidney at 10 dumfries street with kate smith. sidney's father is a daniel smith, think he's mother was roselia but do not know any madien name for this lady.

this is all the information i have up to date, hoping some one may be able to help.

thanks
    cirsty

cirstybewick

there is a death of a sidney smith in the june quarter 1915 in luton i was wondering if anyone can get any more information on this??

cirsty

davidcarca

Other than his age was stated to be 31 the only way you can get more information is to purchase the death certificate from the GRO

David

davidcarca

So as to avoid duplication of effort where have you searched for their deaths?

cirstybewick

hi

i have searchd bmd and a****y

cirsty

JPBeds

Cirsty;

In the 1917 Luton directiory at 10 Dumfries Street is listed H Halfpenny. At that address in 1911 is a Mrs C Bowles.

19 Back Street in 1917 has George Halfpenny, he's was there in 1911

26 Back Street in 1917 has S Barker, in 1911 it's H Day

1911 has 3 Daniel Smiths; 6 Adelaide Terrace; 81 Stuart Street; 51 Wenlock Street, & all 3 are listed in 1917.

PS.. Daniel Smith with wife Roselia plus family are at 6 Adelaide Terrace, Luton on 1901 census

PPS... Daniel Smith married Roselia Sands in Oct-Dec 1870 Luton 3b 887
    On 1871 census there were living with her widowed mother Elizabeth (transcribed as Samms)

regards John

JPBeds

There are 2 FreeBMD birth indexes for children to Smith & Palmer

Louie S L Smith Apr-June 1915 Luton 3b 626

Dennis H H Smith Jan - Mar 1917 Luton 3b 631

If these are children to Sidney & Kate then he didn't die in 1915 !