Margaret08

Default A Big Favour in Harmondsworth

I was wondering if there is anyone on this forum who could do me a big favour and find a memorial in Harmondsworth for me. It has been described as 'The Brown Family Memorial' which sounds quite grand so I assume that it is something rather more than a gravestone. I'm not sure whose names would appear on this memorial but the Brown family were market gardeners in Hounslow, there were an awful lot of them, the earliest I have are brothers William and Edwin who were born in Hammersmith about 1828 and 1832. William didn't have any children but Edwin made up for this by having 13, 11 of whom lived to be adults.

If anyone could let me have details of what is on this memorial I would be very grateful, also if anyone else has an interest in this family I would love to swap notes.

Margaret

Diane R

Default A Big favour in Harmondsworth

Sadly I do not live in this part of the world anymore, but if no one can help you, an email to Hounslow Library might be some help. They are lovely people and if they do not have MIs recorded they might put you in touch with someone local who could help.
    Hounslow local studies
    E-mail Address
    "localstudies At cip DOT org DOT uk"
    Diane R
    Last edited by Procat; 21-10-2008 at 8:15 AM. Reason: Email address edited against spam

Reputation beyond repute

Harmondsworth St Mary the Virgin MIs have been published by West Middlesex FHS.

Margaret08

Thank you Diane and Peter.