Thread: mcnutly`

libtech50

Default mcnutly`

Hello, I several ancestory situation happeng any help appreciat.

1. Sarah Jane McNutly and George Frederick Archer marriage cert. I have contacted both Belfast prostant church and Belfast catholic church with no luck. They were married in what I was told Belfast Catholic Catheral. Year is unknown. But I do know that my mom was the youngest being born 1924, she had one sister Phyliss olders, 2 older brothers, Jack, Even. They lived in Liverpool after they got married.

2. George Frederick Archer divorce Sarah Jane and moved to America: I have no information on him. I thought if I got the marriage cet it may help but I cannot get there either. He cames to the states around 1930 or eariler or laters.

3. My great great great great grandfather James Reat was born in Scotland but where and when unknown. He came to the states in early1770 had some children in the states. One of the sons birth year was 1792.

any help appreciated
    gerri

Jillychris

Hi Gerri

It might help you more to put the Irish and Scottish queries on the relevant boards and put up another thread for George Frederick Archer.

Regards
    Jill

libtech50

Default Thanks

Jill,
    Thanks I did place them in the appropriate place.
    Gerri

Brick wall demolition expert! ChristineR's Avatar

Since Gerri has asked these questions in the best places now, I will close this thread.
    ChristineR