kat44

Smile multiple BMD certificates

I just wondered is the GRO do a 'bulk buy' type thing if you need to order multiple certificates or if it is just a case of getting them one at a time?!

thank you

Kat

Brick wall demolition expert! ChristineR's Avatar

You can order more than one at a time - but you do not get a discount. They may even be sent to you one at a time, depending on when and where the events were held.

ChristineR

SBSFamilyhistory

I ordered three from GRO at one time, but they were posted each under seperate cover, I thought what a waste especially as they arrived on the same day.

Brick wall demolition expert! ChristineR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SBSFamilyhistory View Post
    I ordered three from GRO at one time, but they were posted each under seperate cover, I thought what a waste especially as they arrived on the same day.
    But I believe each item is processed on its own, as it would take more time than it is worth to try and keep them to 'job lots' to save on a bit of postage, and would slow things down if there was a problem with just one of the items in the order. And increase the likelihood of mess-ups with all the paper shuffling. This way they only go forward into the system, not ducking back to some collective point.

Christine