K I am new to this site but I am having a hard time matching information up with the information I get on the computer which should already match up but for some strange reason it don't...... I am here cause no matter what I have looked at or where I have looked. I have found only one thing that comes close to what my famliy has down as a oral and recorded according to what we have been told going on down the line.

Here it is for ya........

there are a lot of George's in this story so I will try no to make it so confusing. Jospeh and Lucy Stringfellow had 8 kids one already named George Albert Stringfellow and they had a daughter named Hannah Stringfellow. They adopted another child named George Stringfellow. I have looked up they adopted George but was only able to find him on about two census. The family story behind George is he was born out of wedlock and Joseph and Lucy Stringfellow took him in.
I just want some kind of proof that this story is either fake or true. I have a feeling that it is true. Here is George's information and to make sure it is the right one (TRUST me I am looking for him at this moment and there are so many George Stringfellows I am about ready to throw the computer through the window.)

George Stringfellow
Birth: 1836
Where: Hucknall, Nottinghamshire, England
Married: 1854 to Hannah Stringfellow
Died: July 12, 1860
Where: Sutton, In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Buried:July 15, 1860
Where:Sutton, In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Parents: James Croft and Mary Stringfellow

Here is his wife Hannah's inforamtion as well,

Hannah Stringfellow
Birth: March 12, 1837
Where: Hucknell, Earthwaite, Nottinghamshire, England
Christening: March 26,1837
Where: Sutton, In Ashfield, Nottingham, England
Died: October 8, 1896
Where: Draper, Salt Lake, Utah, USA
Buried: October 11, 1896
Parents: Joseph Stringfellow and Lucy Tagg

Any kind of information would be helpful please I have been doing research on George Stringfe for over four years and I keep feeling there is more to the story that no one has found out yet. Please if you can help that would be great.
Katie