Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A dead end

Hi,
    Have you tried www.durhamrecordsonline They claim to have a transcription of Lanchester All Saints PR.
    P.S. If you get really stuck I may be able to have a look in the churchyard for inscriptions as I've got family there (Lanchester, not the churchyard) and we tend to see them a couple of times a year.
    Angelaj
    Last edited by Angelaj; 01-07-2008 at 6:35 PM. Reason: amend url

solsticedreamer

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaj View Post
    Hi,
    Have you tried www.durhamrecordsonline They claim to have a transcription of Lanchester All Saints PR.
    P.S. If you get really stuck I may be able to have a look in the churchyard for inscriptions as I've got family there (Lanchester, not the churchyard) and we tend to see them a couple of times a year.
    Angelaj
    i will check that link thanks...i will keep you in mind if i start to flounder-my dad did live nearby and went to the local church yard and found several Williams and Wilsons but at the time we were not interested in family history...typical!

Knowledgeable and helpful

Hi

You need to add .com to that website address (URL) to make it work

deborah24

Default LEONARD WILLIAMS

I HAVE JUST FOUND THIS SITE AFTER LOOKING UP ANYTHING ON MY DAD ,LEONARD WILLIAMS BORN SEPT 1919 IN QUEBEC COUNTY DURHAM.I WAS AMAZED TO SEE HIS NAME COME UP

solsticedreamer

Quote Originally Posted by deborah24 View Post
    I HAVE JUST FOUND THIS SITE AFTER LOOKING UP ANYTHING ON MY DAD ,LEONARD WILLIAMS BORN SEPT 1919 IN QUEBEC COUNTY DURHAM.I WAS AMAZED TO SEE HIS NAME COME UP
    hello there~well this seems too much of a coincidence really! have you any family history that mentions George Edward and their parents? my dad has always told me that Leonard moved to Scotland where he married. i am not sure how much contact George and Leonard had during their adult life.

solsticedreamer

Quote Originally Posted by solsticedreamer View Post
    hello there~well this seems too much of a coincidence really! have you any family history that mentions George Edward and their parents? my dad has always told me that Leonard moved to Scotland where he married. i am not sure how much contact George and Leonard had during their adult life.

i have sent you a private message!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12