k0065126

Default Indecipherable cause of death

The cause of death looks like 'Vali... Disease of the Heart Certifed', but I cannot decipher the first word. Possibly my interpretation of the first four letters is wrong as I have looked in the Oxford English Dictionary but cannot see any relevant words starting with this combination of letters. Can anyone help?

Viv

P.S. As the Manage Attachments does not allow files to be uploaded I have placed a copy at :-
    https://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/pyner/Durnall.jpg.

Jan1954

Stroke Viscerall ?

pipsqueak

I think that's the name you are looking at, Jan, and I think it says Mark Durnall

The cause of death is in the sixth column and it is definitely "something" disease of the heart, certified.

Jan1954

Quote Originally Posted by pipsqueak View Post
    I think that's the name you are looking at, Jan, and I think it says Mark Durnall

The cause of death is in the sixth column and it is definitely "something" disease of the heart, certified.
    My optometrist appointment is looming...

pipsqueak

ha ha! You and me both! But I think I have found something... there is such a thing as Valvular heart disease. Could that be it? (valvular with the second L missing and an I where there should be a U.....)

staunton

With a bit of imagination it could also be Vascular heart disease

v.wells

Ventricular heart disease (after I misread Mark Durnell to read something else) - don't feel bad Jan, I did the same as you

Jan1954

Quote Originally Posted by v.wells View Post
    Ventricular heart disease (after I misread Mark Durnell to read something else) - don't feel bad Jan, I did the same as you
    Thanks, Vanessa. Why do you think Bo Peep calls me the daft bat, eh?

v.wells

Haven't a clue! Your less dafter than I am!