Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BrendaE

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Huggins View Post
    Looking for links to complete family tree interested in the following names ----
    BAILEY, BANHAM, BARBER, BULLOCK, COLLINS, FRANCIS, GARNHAM, HOLLAND, HUBBARD, HUGGINS, KERRIDGE, KERRY,
    LUMMAS, MEARS, MEERS, PEAKE, STERRY, STRUTT, WARREN, WILBY, YOUNGS.
    Hallo Anthony,
    I have a Caroline Sterry who was born in Newington c1838. She married George Biddle.
    I am told she kept a milking cow near London Bridge. How things have changed! Any connection with your Sterry?

Famous for offering help & advice michaelpipe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dennington View Post
    I have links with Lummus & Collins families of Mickfield, Mendlesham, Cotton, Stoke Ash, and Wickham Skeith
    Kerry of Thorndon & Brundish
    Kerridge of Dennington & Framlingham
    Hi Dennington

How far back are your Kerridges? I have a couple of marriages in the area
    (Mary K, Earl Soham 1750 & Bridget K, Kettleburgh 1720) neither of which I have parents for.

Michael

Barbara Tidy

Default Meers

This is one of the surnames in my family tree. Anyone else looking for the Meers family?

Barbara

Arym

Hi Anthony, I am a descendant of John Huggins from Wingfield b. 1788 I have a tree on Ancestry.com if you would like to check it.

I went back through the Warren Line, (Married to an Elsey) today and managed to track the family down to Southwark, London / Cheapside/ Paddington. I think they then moved to Surrey in the Leigh/ Horley. If you google Huggins, Bone, Elsey and Hodgson tree or any combination of those names you should find it on the web. If not reply and I will send you a direct link.

Family interests: Huggins, Elsey,Warren, Gardener, (Suffolk/Norfolk) Hodgson, Bone, Wear (Yorkshire, Cumbria, Scotland)

Starting to feel at home

Hi Anthony, I've material on both Kerridge and Youngs - Norfolk and Suffolk.
    Youngs were innkeepers, first at Norwich later at Kings Head in Beccles. Kerridge were Stratford St Andrew and Framlingham, then family immigrated to Australia 1855. One son returned to live in Beccles abt 1860 & his son married Youngs. Cheers Heather

Arym

Default Huggins Hartismere district

John Huggins. 1766 married Elizabeth BALDRY. They had a son 1788/1789. John Huggins. These are in my family and where I have met a brick wall!

Towns they lived in are Eye, OCCOLD, Diss, north and South Lophams.

I hope this helps message me for further details.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12