georgeyone

Default Looking Joseph Moran Toxteth Park

Hi
    I am not having much luck with my posts up to now so I am trying another name in my family that I would like information on please.
    My G.Aunt Mary Alice Main b 1879 married Joseph Moran b 1877 in Toxteth Park in 1899 and I was wondering if there are any Moran's out there with them in there family tree who can tell if they had kids I have searched without success so help needed

Paul

kentish kate

Hello Paul, I don't know if this is any help to you, but I found Joseph and his wife transcribed as Alice in the 1901 census...RG13,Piece 3149, Folio 60, pg 8.
    in Liverpool, he is working as a cabinetmakers labourer.You may have to wait until the 1911 census to see if there are any children.
    Kate

georgeyone

Thanks Kate the annoying thing is I have found all my grans sisters and brothers and their children but mary Alice the eldest sibling is driving me potty, there used to be a Moran family a few streets from where I was brought up in Garston Liverpool but that was 40+years ago and I would guess Johnny Tommy and (Polly a man) Moran would have passed away by now.
    It's my own fault for not asking questions when my parents were alive same old same old

Paul