ella

Default My Beds.names once again

I thought i would put my Beds. names on again as i've gained a couple more lately. Nothing ventured etc.!!-----

Barker
    Copperwheat/Copperwaite
    Denton
    Odell
    Sherwood
    Virgin
    Whitbread

These names come mostly from Ampthill,Marston,Blunham,

Ella

georgeyone

Default ODELL

Hi Ella
    I have one Odell from Bedfordshire in my tree by Marriege.
    Her name was Lucy Odell born Luton 1813 married to Samuel Current born Luton 1807

Paul

ella

Hello Paul, Ann Odell was my 3xs Grandmother. bc1768, don't know where in Beds. She was married to John Thompson.

I know nothing else about her unfortunately. I've made a note of your Lucy though, thank you. Ella.

Hi,
    There's an extracted marriage on the IGI of Ann Odell and John Thompson 04/09/1798 in Marston Moretaine. There is also a baptism for Ann Odell in the same parish 27/08/1769, daughter of Francis and Elizabeth. If that's any help it might be worth making a note of the Thompson baptisms that begin shortly after 1798....
    Angelaj

ella

Thanks Angelaj, I have already got 3 of John Thompson & Ann Odell's offspring but i hadn't as yet found Ann's baptism. I shall look into that with interest, thanks. Ella

JohnJackson

I realise it's 3+ years since the last part of your thread but I have Suzanne Odell m. St Mary The Virgin, Marston Moretaine, Beds. 18 Oct 1830 to William Kitchener. Any connection?
    John

ella

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJackson View Post
    I realise it's 3+ years since the last part of your thread but I have Suzanne Odell m. St Mary The Virgin, Marston Moretaine, Beds. 18 Oct 1830 to William Kitchener. Any connection?
    John
    I can't make a connection at the moment but will make a note of it--thanks. Ella

maryphil

Ella
    Were any of your Odell's married to a William Webb of Ampthill?
    Regards
    Mary