Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladkyis View Post
    Congratulations to the winners! and well done to everyone who entered. I enjoyed searching for the answers.
    Seconded.
    (And if anyone else got stuck on question 9, I freely admit that I only found it by accident. )
    And thank you again to Sue, for a very interesting competition., and to Bo Peep for the prize(s).
    Pam

busyglen

Congratulations Maragrita!

This was a good competition, especially as it encouraged people to search the Forum for the answers.

Could Bo Peep please note, that if tickets are available, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to go, so please remove me from the list. At least it may allow someone else the opportunity.

Glenys

SBSFamilyhistory

Wink

Thanks Taz,

I await to hear how many tickets Bo-Peep gets fingers crossed.

Sue

PS congratulations to everyone.

Very quick off the mark.

Sue,

Thank you very much for the competition and to Taz for picking my winning entry - I don't think I've ever been picked as a dog's dinner before!! (I may have looked like one occasionally but that's another story.)

I must confess that before the competiton I had not looked around the site very much - I just got hooked on the Forum - and I was amazed at how much useful information is there on the resource pages. So, Sue, you have succeeded in your aim in at least one instance.

I look forward to receiving the prize.

Big hug to Taz.

Maggie

(Takes bow, sobs into hankie and thanks everyone from parents down to tea lady.)

P.S. I don't know it tickets to WDYTYA are included in my prize but I don't think I'll make it from here, so please pass them on to someone else.

v.wells

Congrats Margarita!
    I didn't enter as I am too far away, but I did find some of the answers. I get too distracted doing other things. Good show to all who found the time!

Jan1954

Sue (and Taz),

Thank you so much for my prize - I am chuffed to little mintballs to be going to WDYTYA

And a big well done to Maggie for winning the competition!

Thank you for a really great quiz.

Jan

Well done to everyone and what a clever dog Taz.
    I won't be at WDYTYA due to it clashing with another family history event so I expect some photo links to be added by you lucky people.

And Sue, thank you for all the work you have put in with this, and to quote the thread This originally said 2004! You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list. So, please no question nine next time

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Wilson View Post
    So, please no question nine next time
    Just in case there is someone still wondering where the answer to No.9 was, see

https://www.british-genealogy.com/res...ml#directories
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

Jan1954

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Peep View Post
    Yoicks! Does this mean I shall have to put up with you in London as well as on this forum!!!
    Tee, Hee!

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Peep View Post
    Yoicks! Does this mean I shall have to put up with you in London as well as on this forum!!!
    Bo Peep, You know that the tickets have to pass through the infra-red machine at the door to prove they're valid - well surely it should be relatively easy for you to 'invalidate' Jan's ticket before you send it out to her? I'm sure if you google for 'invisible dye' you'll find a stockist.
    Pam (hastily looking through Jan's messages to make sure that she hasn't got any ancestors in Lincolnshire and is therefore unlikely to haunt the LFHS stall )

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast