Sano

Smile John Wayne Holland

Hi i am trying to find any information about my cousin John Wayne Holland born in Canada 1945-47 his Mother was Grace & Father was John Holland born Wigan Lancashire England, love to hear from you or anyone with information.
    Regards Sandra

IanBrowness

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Hi i am trying to find any information about my cousin John Wayne Holland born in Canada 1945-47 his Mother was Grace & Father was John Holland born Wigan Lancashire England, love to hear from you or anyone with information.
    Regards Sandra
    Do you know which end or region of Canada? Several John W Holland's are on record in several locations in Ontario (central) and in Regina, Saskatchewan (on the prairies).

Sano

Default John Wayne Holland

Quote Originally Posted by IanBrowness View Post
    Do you know which end or region of Canada? Several John W Holland's are on record in several locations in Ontario (central) and in Regina, Saskatchewan (on the prairies).
    Hi Thanks for your reply, i don't have any more information about John Wayne only that he was born in Canada his Father was my Mums Brother & they lost contact , they have all passed now so its been hard trying to find any information about John Wayne, i have sent letters to Regina hopeing for a reply but they came back ( not at this address )
    Thanks again
    Sandra

Geoffers

i don't have any more information about John Wayne only that he was born in Canada his Father was my Mums Brother & they lost contact , they have all passed now
    Have you tried going back a generation to try and locate his dad's will? This may refer to 'my son John living at...............' which would at least give you a start

Sano

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffers View Post
    Have you tried going back a generation to try and locate his dad's will? This may refer to 'my son John living at...............' which would at least give you a start
    Hi Geoffers , his dad went to Australia in 1951 & joined the Army without John & Grace & died there in 1970,
    i have found some of his army records & where he his burried, but can't find anything when he was in Canada with the RAF 1943/47, or anything about John Wayne
    Thanks again
    Sandra

SWhite

Hi

My name is Sheldon White. John Wayne Holland was my step-brother. Unfortunately, Wayne passed away in 2007. His father and my mother Grace separated in the 1950s. We received word of John Holland's passing in about 1973. He was living in Australia at the time. Wayne had a sister Darlinda and three brothers Paul, Sheldon (me) and Tom.

I was reading links related to British Monarch family trees when I noted that Margaret Holland was listed as an ancestor of Henry VIII. John Holland, 1st Duke of Exeter and other members of the Holland Family are shown on the chart.

I searched for John Wayne Holland to see if anything came back. Your post from 2007 came back in the results.

I hope that the information I have provided will reach you.

Sheldon White
    John Wayne Holland's brother

Regards Sandra