Quote Originally Posted by NEALE View Post
Hello to you all,

New to this forum and just wondering if any of you can help with my family research and interest in any way?

I have been trying to researching my own family Neale name line and have got back to what I think is as follows;

Walter James NEALE, 21 Nov 1878, East Dereham, Norfolk.
Dont know where or when he died?

Walter NEALE, 1841/2, East Dereham, Norfolk.

James NEALE, 1810/1, East Dereham, Norfolk.

Thomas Neale ?????????????? No other details known. Please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also need some help with my Grandfathers brothers and sisters. As I never was able to meet my Grandfather due to family problems!!! things are a bit up in the air, so some here would be most welcome.

My Grandfather was born in Belgaum Bombay India, 20 Nov 1913.

I think his family was as follows;

Dennis Francis NEALE, 10 Sep 1911, Belgaum Bombay.
Hilda Agnes NEALE, 1909, Gibraltar.
Walter William NEALE, 1907, Pietermaritsberg, South Africa.
Cecilia Nancy NEALE, 1915, Belgaum Bombay.
Patrick Brian NEALE, 20 Nov 1913, Belgaum. Died 1914, Belgaum.

My Interest is also connected with my family name, that is that I collect medals to the NEALE family. I have been collecting and researching these for about 6 years now and have detail of NEALE service members from Waterloo to present day.

I would be interest in any armed forces details, photographs, campaign war medals or death plaques or relevant information that anyone would like to share with me.

I do have some other family information that I have got via my NEALE family research to do with the following family names.

MORRIS.
FRICKER.
COCKER.
WILSON.
HEWETT.
JOHNSON.
STEED.
PAWSEY.

That I would be more than happy to share with others.

Many thanks in advance for any and all help regarding my NEALE family research or NEALE family medal interest.

Regards,
Chris Neale.
Would this Morris families be from Muston, Leicestershire around 1820s. James morris b: abt 1810 spouse Esther (Johnson)
b: abt 1805. I've found them on the 1851 census.