Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Wilkes_ml

Hi. The writing on the register is not good, but all I could see between 1783 and 1787 was

At Great Bardfield
    11th Aug 1783 Elizabeth d. Edward Letch & Mary? His wife
    29th Nov 1785 Thos son of Edward? Letch and Mary his wife

Wilkes_ml

Quote Originally Posted by barry_c View Post
    Could you possibly check to see if there is a baptism record in Great Bardfield for a Thomas Dawson about 1803

Many thanks
    I know this one is well out of date, and I may have sent the result by PM, and not posted it, but just in case (as I am looking at Great bardfield anyway) I thought I'd have another look - and couldn't find any Thomas Dawson baptised from 1799 to end of 1812

Findem

Hi Michelle,

Thanks very much for the info, although those two baptisms don't fill the gap in the family of Thomas & Mary Letch, they do provide a very useful clue, my research in Lt Bardfield PRS has failed to find their marriage so I'll keep Gt Bardfield in mind.

Note to anyone, I have found a submitted entry IGI # 7301211 marriage of Thomas Letch & Mary Wright at Gt Yeldham which fits nicely, unfortunately that marriage doesn't show on the IGI Gt Yeldham Marriages ref # M043381.

Regards and a Happy New Year.

Pamelalynn

Default Great Bardfield - HUDGELL

Hi,

Would it be possible please for you to look for me at the parish registers for Great Bardfield for a marriage of STEPHEN HUDGELL circa 1810-12 also a birth for ANN HUDGELL shortly after, there could be siblings for Ann as well but not sure.
    It looks like the wife of Stephen Hudgell died within a few years of marriage and he returned to his native Much Hadham Hertfordshire where he married again in 1820
    Any help much appreciated on his first marriage and family please pre 1820

Thank You

Pam

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567