Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help !!

Reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Mutley
    Jowfsh Stapleton 6
    This is the Joseph I mentioned in an earlier message (Jowfsh???)

It is vaguely possible that the abbreviations Jas and Jos became confused somewhere along the line which is why I mentioned it.

Mutley

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Goodey
    This is the Joseph I mentioned in an earlier message (Jowfsh???)
    That's why I really thought I had found him Peter, both yours and mine are registered in Basford. However, if they are not Lizzie's lad we are both barking up the wrong tree.

Mind you, I do have a child who was entered on both parents and grandparents census return. Mum had 11 children and obviously did not know who was where on the census night.

I suppose the only confirmation would be mother's maiden name on birth certificate of Jowfsh???

Regards, Mutley

lizzee66

Smile Thankyou

Hello and a very big thankyou for taking the time and effort on this one. I have come to the conclusion that this looks like the only probable family and I will have to obtain a birth cert for Joseph or jowfsh or even James, or maybe even one of the other children listed here. And as you said maybe with that many kids mum and dad forgot who was where and even what their names were !!! It helps sometimes to have someone else's perspective on a stumbling block. Lizz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12