WendyWildman134

Default WILLIAM WILDMAN unwanted Death Certificate

I have a copy of the birth certificate of WILLIAM WILDMAN who died at the age of 75 years on 5th June 1875 in the sub-district of Risely in Bedfordshire.
    He was a labourer and accidentally drowned.

GWildman

Default UNWANTED CERTIFICATE

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWildman134 View Post
    I have a copy of the birth certificate of WILLIAM WILDMAN who died at the age of 75 years on 5th June 1875 in the sub-district of Risely in Bedfordshire.
    This could be a William in my line. Do you have details of his parents/spouse children?
    I'd be grateful to receive a copy.
    my email address is
    gayw AT optusnet DOT com DOT au
    I will let you know of the outcome.
    many thanks
    Gay

Red_Dust_1

Default Wildman Information

Hi,

I was just searching the unwanted certificates forum and noticed that you have quite a few Wildman certificates. I am a direct decendant of John Robert Wildman (the portrait painter from London), and was wondering if you may also be related to him; and/or whether you would be interested in swapping research findings?

Red

wildharry

Default Bedford Wildmans

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWildman134 View Post

The Bedford Wildmans, There was a William Wildman son Of William Wildman & Elizabeth Cooper,who was an Agriculteral Labourer,who took over the family House in 1840, he was still there in in 1851, (1851 Census 1754 2b-231) He Married Susan Parker they Had eight Children One of whom Thomas was my Great Grandfather,he Married Elizabeth Morton in 1861. they later moved to Hackney London.