Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seek

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Procat View Post
    Maxinc, I hope this is of interest to you and we have not hijacked your thread!
    Yes indeed, Maxinc I apologise for hijacking, but I am happy to share what I know so far about the descendants, my grandmother who is William Charles Andrew (b 15/11/1903) daughter in law has provide me with a lot of first hand information and I do have a great aunt who has apparently performed extensive work in this area but I need to locate her and share a pot of tea

Thanks Cassie, I have used that site quite a bit, I translated both the Andrew's and the Woodwrds to a spreadsheet and then sorted by plot/grave number. This gave me an indication of who has been laid to peace together, therefore giving me a rough idea of relationships..

And thankyou procat for the welcome...I do have a bad case of family fever

Seaton

I am a Grandson named after Samuel Sandbatch Woodward. I have just discovered this excellent site by accident. I am contacting my sister Hilda who has a lot of information on our Woodward Family from Moonta. The family farm at Agery is still in the Woodward family. I will post back soon SEEK with more information for you.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

DOCAncestors of Garry Neil Andrew.doc41KBSave

Descendants of William Andrew

Generation No. 1

1. WILLIAM1 ANDREW He married CATHERINE COLLINS.

Child of WILLIAM ANDREW and CATHERINE COLLINS is:
    2. i. WILLIAM JOHN2 ANDREW, b. 15 January 1855.

Generation No. 2

2. WILLIAM JOHN2 ANDREW (WILLIAM1) was born 15 January 1855. He married (1) TABITHA HARRIS 23 March 1878 in Residence of John Snell, Moonta, South Australia, daughter of RICHARD HARRIS and ELIZABETH HILL. She was born 2 January 1861 in Kooringa, South Australia, and died 30 November 1885 in Moonta Mines, South Australia. He married (2) CAROLINE WHITFORD HARVEY 25 April 1889 in Residence of John Murrin, Moonta, South Australia, daughter of RICHARD HARVEY. She was born Abt. 1864.

Child of WILLIAM ANDREW and CAROLINE HARVEY is:
    3. i. ERNEST CLYDE3 ANDREW, b. 20 September 1898, Moonta Mines, South Australia.

Generation No. 3

3. ERNEST CLYDE3 ANDREW (WILLIAM JOHN2, WILLIAM1) was born 20 September 1898 in Moonta Mines, South Australia. He married LILY ALENA BARTLETT 19 February 1925 in Registery Office, Adelaide, South Australia, daughter of JOHN BARTLETT and CATHERINE CLAUTON. She was born 21 July 1903 in Glanville, South Australia.

Notes for LILY ALENA BARTLETT:
    Birth registration records Lily's name as Lily Eleanor Bartlett.

Children of ERNEST ANDREW and LILY BARTLETT are:
    4. i. THOMAS JOHN4 ANDREW, b. 20 May 1927, Glanville, South Australia.
    ii. KATHLEEN MARY ANDREW, b. 21 April 1925, Semaphore, South Australia; m. LYAL COSGROVE.

Generation No. 4

4. THOMAS JOHN4 ANDREW (ERNEST CLYDE3, WILLIAM JOHN2, WILLIAM1) was born 20 May 1927 in Glanville, South Australia. He married BARBARA ELLEN BENNIER 12 October 1957 in Murray Bridge South Australia, daughter of THOMAS BENNIER and IRENE DOCKING. She was born 4 October 1931 in Sister Bock's Private Hospital, Murray Bridge, South Australia.

Notes for BARBARA ELLEN BENNIER:
    They have lived at Murray Bridge, Ethelton, Peterhead, and Birkenhead, where Tom's occupation has been in Engineering and Water Supply. In their retirement they live in Hillier Park, Hillier, South Australia.

Children of THOMAS ANDREW and BARBARA BENNIER are:
    5. i. PETER JOHN5 ANDREW, b. 26 October 1958, Murray Bridge Hospital, South Australia.
    6. ii. STEVEN WAYNE ANDREW, b. 26 October 1958, Murray Bridge Hospital, South Australia.
    7. iii. GARRY NEIL ANDREW, b. 18 March 1960, Lefevre Hospital, Semaphore, South Australia.
    8. iv. KAREN WENDY ANDREW, b. 13 June 1961, Lefevre Hospital, Semaphore, South Australia.

Generation No. 5

5. PETER JOHN5 ANDREW (THOMAS JOHN4, ERNEST CLYDE3, WILLIAM JOHN2, WILLIAM1) was born 26 October 1958 in Murray Bridge Hospital, South Australia. He married DORIS BRIDGET ANDLE 5 January 1979, daughter of REINHOLD ANDLE and JOSEPHINE.

Notes for PETER JOHN ANDREW:
    Occupation: Furnaceman at Owens Illinois Glass at Port Road, West Croydon, South Australia for twenty years (2010)

Children of PETER ANDREW and DORIS ANDLE are:
    i. JANE REBECCA6 ANDREW, b. 14 February 1986; m. CURTIS SMITH, 23 October 2010.

Notes for JANE REBECCA ANDREW:
    Occupation: Nurse at the Womens and Childrens Hospital, North Adelaide.

ii. STACEY KATHLEEN ANDREW, b. 30 January 1988.

6. STEVEN WAYNE5 ANDREW (THOMAS JOHN4, ERNEST CLYDE3, WILLIAM JOHN2, WILLIAM1) was born 26 October 1958 in Murray Bridge Hospital, South Australia. He married MELISSA POPE 26 November 1988.

Notes for STEVEN WAYNE ANDREW:
    Occupation: Worked at CSR sugar refinery, GH Michells Wool and Hide treatment, and recently with Recall Document Storage.

Children of STEVEN ANDREW and MELISSA POPE are:
    i. JACOB TYLER6 ANDREW, b. 19 February 1991, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woodville, South Australia.
    ii. CAMERON LUKE ANDREW, b. 4 May 1994, Western Community Hospital, Henley Beach, South Australia.

7. GARRY NEIL5 ANDREW (THOMAS JOHN4, ERNEST CLYDE3, WILLIAM JOHN2, WILLIAM1) was born 18 March 1960 in Lefevre Hospital, Semaphore, South Australia. He married CHERYL KAYE BARRIER 4 May 1985, daughter of JAMES BARRIER and HEATHER RAINE. She was born 26 September 1960 in Mount Gambier, South Australia.

Notes for GARRY NEIL ANDREW:
    Occupation: Storeman at Moyle Bendale Timber at Cheltenham, South Australia.

Notes for CHERYL KAYE BARRIER:

Children of GARRY ANDREW and CHERYL BARRIER are:
    i. DAVID JAMES6 ANDREW, b. 26 May 1993, North Community Hospital, Prospect, South Australia.
    ii. MARTIN LEWIS ANDREW, b. 31 July 1997, Womens and Childrens Hospital, North Adelaide, South Australia.

8. KAREN WENDY5 ANDREW (THOMAS JOHN4, ERNEST CLYDE3, WILLIAM JOHN2, WILLIAM1) was born 13 June 1961 in Lefevre Hospital, Semaphore, South Australia. She married (1) DANNY LOCKE 1990. He was born in England. She met (2) LUCIO GALLINO 1992.

Children of KAREN ANDREW and LUCIO GALLINO are:
    i. CHRISTOPHER REESE6 LOCKE, b. 30 January 1993.
    ii. ANTHONY JAKE LOCKE, b. 25 December 1995.
    iii. JORDAN PATRICK LOCKE, b. 25 December 1995.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123