Unhappy Looking for Julia Moore

My Grandmother Julia Moore was born in Leicester 26th January 1906. She married Samuel Burke Hall in Fremantle Western Australia in 1928. She died in April 1972 . This is all the information I have and hope some one is able to fill in some family blanks. I would like to find any information on this family please
    Last edited by [email protected]; 27-08-2006 at 1:51 PM.

Brick wall demolition expert! ChristineR's Avatar

Do you know her parent's names?
    Do you have the marriage certificate? as this will give you her father's name and occupation (according to a guide I looked at which says what to expect on a WA certifcate) From 1923 the birthplace was also given, but I'm not sure if you will get a town name.

Christine

Red face Thankyou Christine

I don't have any details except for the ones I have posted. The marriage certificate advise is very helpful. Thanks again.

keren

HI,

The only birth data I can find is for Julia M M Moore, registered in Frome , it looks like Volume 5C Pg 347 dated March 1/4 1911.

Sorry I dont know wher Frome is, but if you go to Genuk website, and click on england you should be able to find it and the local register office for the above or the date you have.

Good luck.

Thumbs up Thankyou

Thankyou Keren, I Have found an entry of her birth in some kind of registry volume and hae been advised that there will be more info on her marriage certificate. Regards

Brick wall demolition expert! ChristineR's Avatar

https://www.jaunay.com/bdm.html

that is the guide I mentioned as to what you can expect on which certifcate. I believe that you will get the husband's mother's name but not the brides. It is not advisable to purchase a birth certifcate without having some idea of her father's name at least, otherwise how are you to know that you have the right person.

This is the WA site, the online marriage index ends earlier than you need, however there are indexes available for marriages until 1965. You may be able to get information from a messageboard or mailing list dealing with Western Australia.

https://www.justice.wa.gov.au/

Christine