According to Shifnal Parish Records SAMUEL BUCKNALL 'of the Hem' was buried, aged 89, on 09/03/1798. This would imply that he was born c 1709.

I have found a number of children of ABRAHAM 'of the Hem' & MARY BUCKNALL born between 1711 and 1718 and possibly later, and wonder if anyone knows whether SAMUEL is of the same family but christened in another parish.

He would seem to be the father of the nine children born between 1741 and 1766 to SAMUEL 'of the Hem' & MARY BUCKNALL, one of whom is an ancestor of mine. Can anyone tell me the maiden name of this MARY? She is probably the MARY BUCKNALL 'of the Hem' buried 18/12/1799. If their marriage was in Shifnal I must have missed it, but again it could be in another pariy but christened in another parish.

He would seem to be the father of the nine children born between 1741 and 1766 to SAMUEL 'of the Hem' & MARY BUCKNALL, one of whom is an ancestor of mine. Can anyone tell me the maiden name of this MARY? She is probably the MARY BUCKNALL 'of the Hem' buried 18/12/1799. If their marriage was in Shifnal I must have missed it, but again it could be in another parish.

Also, is there any chance of discovering the identity of the mARY married to ABRAHAM?

Thanks for any help you can give, FredP.