France

Smile Robert Newsham & Jane Hutchinson

My grandfather Edward Newsham was born in January, 1881 in Newton-in-Makerfield at Wargrave House, His father was James Newsham and his mother was Mary Watts. I have found that Edward's father James was born at Kirkham in 1824 and that his father's name was Robert Newsham born in Wharles, Kirkham in 1785 and his mother's maiden name was Jane Hutchinson. Apparently they had eight children. Mary born 1811, Betty born 1814, William born 1816, Richard born 1817, Grace born 1819, Elizabeth born 1821 then my g-grandfather James, then Jane Newsham born 1829.

I wondered if there was anyone out there that may be cousins of ours that could help us trace our family tree forwards from this date. I can supply full details of James, Mary, Edward and his siblings after 1881. I would like to know about descendents of James siblings i.e. Robert Newsham & Jane Hutchinson's children!

Frances

jmcox70

Wink Newsham family

Hi just joined this site and noticed this .
    My G.G.Grandmother was Grace Newsham daughter of Robert and Jane(Hutchinson).I have no info on the Hutchinson family but have some records of Roberts family back to 1635.
    I would be interested in sharing any info.
    Yours
    Mick