Pegasus

Default Young-Emmigrated to Canada C1908-1912

I have been trying for Years to make contact with My Canadian Cousins, Here is what info I have about them:

Elizabeth Wright Bn C1875 Everton, Liverpool, Lancashire

Married George Young

sometime before WWI (@1910) George & Elizabeth emmigrated to Canada, settling in Toronto.

They had 5 Children (as far as I know?) all Girls:
    Dorothy
    Elizabeth Alice (Known as Alice)Bn C1917, Toronto, Canada
    Nellie
    Georgina (known as Ena)
    Annetta

Elizabeth Alice was in contact with My Mother in 1949-50 (By mail), they wrote to each other a few times before loosing touch.

I have the Christian names (& years of birth) of Dorothys Children (but do not know Her Married name?)

Elizabeth Alice Married Ernest Bull in 1949.

Before she married Alice trained as a Nurse in Fazakerley Hospital, Liverpool, then Crummpsell,
    Manchester before finishing her Post-Graduant work back at Fazakerly, on returning to Toronto she attended the University of Toronto and got her Teaching Degree, then taught Nurses at Collingwood (100miles from Toronto,
    where she met her Husband) then went to Chatham as Superintendant of Nurses.

I have Both 1949 addresses for both Alice & Her Mother Elizabeth, but after so long (& Records being So Hard to search in Toronto!) I don't think they will be of much Help!

I Would be Eternally Greatfull to Anyone that could Help me Knockdown the Brickwall that is stalling my efforts in contacting Any of the Decendants of Elizabeth & Her Children.

P.S.

I forgot to add:

My Maternal Grandfather was Elizabeth Youngs Favourite Nephew (He should have been with them when they emmigrated to Canada, but was to Scared to got home after ripping the Trousers of the New Suit (Elizabeth had Bought Him) playing Football in the street with his friends the morning that they left on their Journey)

Mary Kennedy

Default Canada

Hi,

Have you tried the web-site:

Archives of Ontario/Archives publiques de l'Ontario

The Archives of Ontario identifies and preserves Ontario's recorded memory and makes these records accessible to connect Ontarians with their past.

https://www.archives.gov.on.ca

Or

advertised in missing persons in the Toronto Star newspaper.

Their web-site is www.thestar.com

Good luck!

Mary Kennedy
    Toronto