firehorse1331

Default Drake Family In The USA and Europe

I am a new poster, please forgive if I am intruding. I am part of a large mailing list studying the Drake Family surname. Most of the Rootsweb Drake-L are from the USA with but a few exceptions. I can be known as their list instigator. I am prone to stirring up topics that get people thinking.

Due to the fact that there are several Drake Bloodlines running around the country (DNA is a big thing with this list) Not all of the bloodlines go back to english Drakes. Our research has become quite difficult.

It is my hope that we can connect with some Drake descendants in other countries to and share our common knowledge of our Drake ancestors. Our group is knowledgable and quite social. It is my expectation that there are some Drakes in the UK who have family connected to the USA.

If you think you may be able to help in any way, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Marie

crismis81

I am in USA my tree goes back to Sarah drake who married Joseph haydon I think Sarah Drake's Tree goes back to Edmund Drake father of Thomas ans Sir Francis

Welcome to the British-Genealogy forums crismis81

firehorse1331 only posted once on BG and has not been on the forums since. If they have kept the same email address then they will most likely receive an email advising them of your post. There is also the facility to send them a private message (pm) by clicking on their user name and choosing 'private message' from the drop down menu. This too relies on them still having the email address they were using when registering on our site.

Now you have taken the time and trouble to register why not hang about and see what we have to offer. '

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs