Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Name well known on Brit-Gen

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kibblewhite View Post
    You don’t happen to know the death details of Leonard Walter BOXALL (1890- ) and his wife (m.15 Jun 1912), Florence May KIBBLEWHITE (16 Sep 1888- )?
    Possibly ...

Jun Qtr 1962
    Leonard W. BOXALL, age 72
    Bournemouth 6b 131

There are several choices for Florence M. or Florence May BOXALL, none in Bournemouth.

Lizzie Jane

I'm relatively new to the forum...I'm doing the Australian Kibblewhites (Kebblewhites) tree. Daniel and Susan of Castle Eaton are my great great great great grandparents. I'm at bit of a standstill at the moment since there isnt a lot of information on Daniel. I've got one set of information saying nothing about Daniel's parents and he has a brother Thomas and a relative named Rachel who identified his body at time of death and his grandparents are John Kibblewhite and Joanne Horton. Another set of information says his parents are John Kibblewhite and Joanna Horton with a sister named Martha and a brother named John.
    Can anyone here help me out I would really appreciate it
    Lizzie

Paul Rogers

Hi Marian,
    I have just joined the Parish Chest and seen your request on Mintys. I have written a short history of my Minty ancestors of Corsley, B' Cannings and Bromham. If you would like to see it please forward your e-mail address.

Paul Rogers

Susie Davies

Quote Originally Posted by geebrooks9 View Post
    Hi Marian, just joined up and saw your post. I have traced my Chivers family roots back to 1769, they were living in Harwell Berkshire. My Gx 4 grandfather Gabriel Chivers moved to London as a young man. Can you see any links with your family? I would be very happy to swap info. Best Wishes, Ray Chivers.
    Gabriel Chivers is also my husband's 4 x G grandfather. But what is very strange is that I have commented earlier on in this thread because I am descended from the Kibblewhites. It will be interesting if I can find that the Chivers from Wiltshire are connected to the Chivers from Berkshire and that way back in time my husband's tree and mine meet.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910