Chris Trigg

Post 1839 Pigots Directory of Essex

Together with my copy of the Essex 1841 Census from Archive CD Books came the generous gift of a free CD in the form of the 1839 Pigots Directory of Essex. However, as I already have a copy of this CD I would like to follow Rod's generosity by offering it free to a good home. First come, first served!

Chris
    Lincoln, England
    Last edited by Guest; 07-10-2007 at 6:19 PM.

stgiles_noke

Dear Chris,

Thanks for your generous offer. I could certainly give this CD a good home. Anne Johnson

Chris Trigg

Anne

Please send me your address to [email protected] and I'll pop the CD in the post to you.

Good hunting

Chris

Smile 1841 census?

Hello Chris -
    Does your 1841 census cd have an index? if so, would you possibly be willing to do a look up for me, please? I would greatly appreciate it - thanks!

I'm trying to find Thomas Pumfrey (or Pumphrey).

Many thanks -
    Debbie

Chris Trigg

Quote Originally Posted by seashell
    Hello Chris -
    Does your 1841 census cd have an index? if so, would you possibly be willing to do a look up for me, please? I would greatly appreciate it - thanks!

I'm trying to find Thomas Pumfrey (or Pumphrey).

Many thanks -
    Debbie
    Debbie

Sorry for the delay in replying but I've been out of the country on business. Unfortunately the 1841 Census I have does not have an index, but if you know where your man lived and it was in a small village I may be able to find him if there are not too many pages to search.

Regards
    Chris

Hi Chris - thanks for your reply! Unfortunately I have no idea where he lived or if he was even in Essex at that time - he married a woman from White Notley in 1842 so I suspect he must have been - but I have already searched the 1841 for White Notley and all the surrounding areas, so I thought an index might help.
    Thanks anyway!
    Debbie