Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Brick wall demolition expert! ChristineR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JESSJAY
    Hi Christine thanks for your reply, will look for Thomas Mutton 1771 maybe a lead to the three branches of Muttons I have a little info on
    I was aware that the name originated in France , and Muttons were involved with certain invasions.
    sorry Jessjay - the reply above re Thomas Mutton born 1771 was for Kieran. You would be best starting a new thread with your Mutton information, else it will get too confusing

Just post what do you know about Mary Ann's parents and someone may recognise them.

Christine

annewilson

Hi Keiran and Christine

Just got back to this forum. Does anyone have the names of Thomas and Patience's children and Thomas' siblings. The only one who is physically related to me is Charles the son from the second marriage to Ann Wise but it would be interesting to have his other relatives as well.

Anne

I have these extremely basic details!

2. Thomas MUTTON - (b 1771)
    sp (1) Patience BOND - (m 1793)
    3. John Mutton b 1794

3. James MUTTON b 1795
    sp: Jane ALGAR m 1821

3. Mary Bond MUTTON b 1797
    3. Jane MUTTON b 1799
    sp: William BARRETT m 1821

3. Grace MUTTON b 1801
    3. Richard MUTTON b 1802
    3. Thomas MUTTON b 1804
    3. Thomas MUTTON b 1806

3. Robert MUTTON b 1808
    sp: Rebecca ? (b 1812)
    4. John MUTTON b 1835
    4. Maria MUTTON b 1837
    4. Elizabeth MUTTON
    4. Rebecca MUTTON
    4. Richard MUTTON
    4. Elizabeth MUTTON
    sp (2) Ann WISE (m 1814)
    3. Charles MUTTON (b 1815)

Whitby

Default Mutten/Mutton

I've just found this post. I have a Robert and Sarah Mutten who were in Australia for several years from 1854 to about 1864 and had children there, including a Robert who disappears, presumed died in infancy. They were from Norfolk and went back there and thence to North Yorkshire ending up in County Durham. I have quite a lot on this family.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitby View Post
    I've just found this post. I have a Robert and Sarah Mutten who were in Australia for several years from 1854 to about 1864 and had children there, including a Robert who disappears, presumed died in infancy. They were from Norfolk and went back there and thence to North Yorkshire ending up in County Durham. I have quite a lot on this family.
    Hi there Whitby,

I do not know anything about any of our direct lineage venturing out from Cornwall to Norfolk. Only the ones who went to Australia and the Channel Islands. And now the Canadian line appears related, as Dawn did confirm that Robert was the father of her Thomas. Our Robert arrived in South Australia in 1857.

What part of Australia did your Robert and Sarah go to? I can check the BDMs to see if I can find Robert jnrs death. What was Sarah's maiden name?
    I probably have them as unconnected persons in my database.

ChristineR

Perriss

Default MUTTONS BURIAL RECORDS

I have lots of MUTTON people in my database for burial records.

If I can help anyone looking for ancestors let me know.

Eileen

Quote Originally Posted by Perriss View Post
    I have lots of MUTTON people in my database for burial records.

If I can help anyone looking for ancestors let me know.

Eileen
    Funny thing, I cannot find a MUTTON at all in your surname index!
    I see MURTON.

C

Perriss

Default MUTTON

The surname index you are referring to is for Bledlow, OR for the parish registers from the 1600s for Newport Pagnell. If you want me to look up anyone in particular for a particular area it states that you can email me and I will do that.

Sorry if it's not clear enough on the site, I was sure that I had been most explicit.

Now is there someone I can look up for you?

Regards
    Eileen Goodall

Quote Originally Posted by Perriss View Post
    The surname index you are referring to is for Bledlow, OR for the parish registers from the 1600s for Newport Pagnell. If you want me to look up anyone in particular for a particular area it states that you can email me and I will do that.....
    I revisited the pages - and I am sorry, but I could find no mention at all for what the surname index is relating to - if anything, it appears to relate to "digital photographs of certain graveyards" in the counties that you listed.

Sorry if it's not clear enough on the site, I was sure that I had been most explicit.
    Nope, clear as mud sorry if I offend, but that is my opinion. So you might have to make it clearer, before I would consider making a donation for lookups thanks.

ChristineR

Perriss

Default CLEAR AS MUD?

I didn't ask you for a donation I just asked if you wanted any help I had lots of information. If you don't want help why are you sending me all these messages??

And I have checked and it does state that the surnames listed are either Bledlow or Newport Pagnell (see the top of each page, i.e. the HEADING).

It's responses like yours that makes me wonder why I bother trying to help some people. Luckily most of the people I encounter are very happy for me to help them find out any information I can. I have set up a website for the first time in my life and it is 3 weeks old, if you are more adept at website building maybe you can design one for me, I'd be glad of any help. In the meantime I hope that I can help others that are actually interested in the information that I have to offer.

Basically you sound like you disbelieve that I have information on that surname SOOOOO .........

UK Burial records: 107
    1841 census: 826
    1861 census: 674
    1871 census: 823

Wills: 8

Lots more I can look up but that's it for now.

Anyone else actually wants my help please contact me I'd be delighted to help. No Really!!!

Eileen Goodall
    Last edited by Guest; 15-11-2007 at 1:22 PM. Reason: Further information supplied

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast