Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sorry don't know what's going on as i just sent it again. If it's going i will send it on here.

Hi jean, i don't know the birth details of Trevor apart from that he was a weatherman in the south of England, his last name was baker he about 93 i think.
    Thank you.

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Picked it up will pm you with what I have found. Trevor is still living there is a forum policy...someone will follow me and tell you we do not post info of the living
    J

Hi geneius
    as you say Brit-Gen's AUP https://www.british-genealogy.com/acc...use-policy.php doesn't allow us to post details of known and possibly living people.

You are doing a great job with this conundrum and I am going to stay well clear of it. I lost the plot early on.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Hello jean
    I have been trying to PM you but it won't go through.
    I have something to tell you.
    It's about the certificate.
    Take care.
    Janice

Hello jean
    I have been trying to PM you but it won't go through.
    I have something to tell you.
    It's about the certificate
    Take care.
    Janice

Hello Janice

Done my housekeeping boxes now ready to receive, quite excited about this.....

Out this morning so catch up later

Jeanx

UPDATE

I have been working with Janice 59, however have not found Nathan b1894 other than census entry

1) Marriage in 1945 of Rose DOROTHY BAKER has witnesses Morris LANDEY & Etty LARDELL? ( There is a LANDEY sister Etty)

2) Probate granted in 1956 has Charles LANDEY aka Israel LANDEY

#4 Nicolina's 1911 census info is considered the correct family with the addition of Bernard ( Benjamin) 1911 & Max ( Mark) 1919 both have the mmn as LANDEY

#6 Nicolina marriage 1896

Info states that bride is Rosey LANDO / LANDA I consider acceptable as LANDER ( dialect & language )

Flawed as Nathan & Abie are shown to be born 1894 & 1895 and on the 1945 marriage certificate Rose has her father as Morris GOLINSKI(Y) / GODINSKI(Y) as deceased

1901 Census RG13 4220 107 29.
    9 Pink Street Leeds

Simon BACKER Tailors Presser Russia 28
    Rose BACKER Russia 25
    Nathan BACKER 7
    Abraham BACKER 5
    David BACKER 3
    Anne BACKER 1

Any help in finding Rose Dorothy pre 1901 census or Nathan & Abraham appreciated

Nicolina

just done a search of the 1891 Census for Rose Land* and found Rosa LANDMAN, born about 1873 living with her brother, Lazarus and family at Saint Street, Leeds (RG12, Folio 61, Piece 3689). The family are Russian or Austrian born and include a sister Fanny.
    By 1901 the family, minus Rosa, were living at 50 Bridge Street, Leeds (RG13, Folio 67, Piece 4220). Sister Fanny is still with them.
    What do you think? Or am I clutching at straws?

Nicolina

In 1902 Fanny LANDMAN married Max GOLDSHINE at Old Central Hebrew Synagogue, Victoria Road

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast