YvonneC

Default 3 Uncles,Pallett + Childs-WW2

I am trying to find any info on 3 of my Uncles who served & survived WW2. I have looked on numerous websites but have been unable to locate them.
    I have been given a little info on who they served with which is given below, in bold + italics.

CHILDS Robert (Bob) - born 10/12/1913 @ Hertford Heath, Herts - The Royal Artillery.

CHILDS Samuel Baldwin (Sam), brother of Bob, - born 23/01/1916 @ Hertford Heath, Herts - Royal Signals, a driver who served in India & Burma for 4 years, attached to the Gurkhas.

PALLETT Leonard Charles (Len) - born 31/05/1916 @ Essendon, Herts - Marines..

Unfort. this is the only info I have.
    Any suggestions where I go from here, without any costs incurred, please.

Thanks Yvonne

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Any suggestions where I go from here, without any costs incurred, please.
    Sorry, Yvonne, but as the MoD still have the service records of WW2 servicemen there is basically nowhere to go that's free.
    If you think you're strong enough to stand the shock of the cost then see here for details of how to apply for service records, though note that as you're not a direct descendant there are restrictions as to the amount of information you will receive if your uncles have been deceased for less than twenty-five years.

Pam