teecee3467

Default "The Complete Book of Emigrants: 1607-1660"

Could someone do a look up in this book?

Name: Robert Graham
    Birth Year: abt 1730
    Arrival year: 1750
    Arrival Place: Maryland
    Source Publication Code: 1219.6
    Primary Immigrant: Graham, Robert
    Annotation: For the majority of entries, the date of transportation or apprenticeship order and the intended destination is provided. Date of transport order or of emigration with intended destination, some are date and place of first mention of residence in New Worl
    Source Bibliography: COLDHAM, PETER WILSON. The Complete Book of Emigrants: A Comprehensive Listing Compiled from English Public Records of Those Who Took Ship to the Americas for Political, Religious, and Economic Reasons; of Those Who Were Deported for Vagrancy, Roguery, or Non-Conformity; and of Those Who Were Sold to Labour in the New Colonies. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. 1700-1750. 1992. 743p.
    Page: 628
    thanks!

Name well known on Brit-Gen

teecee, if this book is from 1607-1660 wouldn't that be a tich too early for Robert Graham born 1730?

I googled the book 'By Peter Wilson Coldham' was able to do a search for Robert Graham & is came up with 0 records for that name.
    However you can view it yourself online.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

teecee3467

haha Waitabit, thanks for that. Silly me, I pasted the wrong book. here is the one i need

The Complete Book of Emigrants, 1607-1776
    If no one has it I will buy it, and then I will be able to do look ups

Name well known on Brit-Gen

We all make little boo-boos teecee. Do google -The Complete Book of Emigrants, 1607-1776, you'll find many sites which mention it. Now it's available on C.D. also much lighter than a book. Also Family Search has it available to view at their Libraries, you just need to order it in.
    Also how about your local Library? They may have or be able to get it in for you.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

teecee3467

All great ideas, Waitabit! I will try my local Library first.