HaSimensen

Cool Heihei from Norway!

So here I am, a norwegian girl looking for my british ancestors and hopefully also some living relatives!

My husbandand I are trying to map our ancestors and family as well as we can on hobby-level, and nede to cross the border in to GB to find the family and ancestors of my great grandmother Josephine Clark from Tynemouth.

We are hoping that by joining this forum, and maybe with å little help web can solve this little "mystery" and close the gap in our familytree.

If there is anything we ever can do to help or point one of YOU in the to right direction (maybe you are booking for sømmene in Norway?), don't hesitate to send me a PM!

- Hanne
    Last edited by HaSimensen; 25-11-2013 at 2:56 AM. Reason: D**n you, autocorrect !

Hello Hanne and a very warm welcome to Brit-Gen

I see you have already posted on the forums for help with your great grandmother Josephine Clark. Very quick to get some replies too

It is good to know that we have a member who is willing to help if knowledge of genealogy in Norway is needed.

Christanel
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

HaSimensen

Thank you for the warm welcome. Christanel!

Yes, I've already got quite a bit of help on the issue and are greatful for that... The hunt is on!

Well, I'm not an expert on norwegian geneology. But luckily we ha really available and extensive digital archive here, and with the right bits and pieces of information we are at least able to quite easily look for f.ex marriages, birthdates etc. Or, at least, we could try! With so many helpful people on this site I find it natural to offer some help back.

Hatshepsut

G'day Hanne and welcome to the site. Good luck with your search