Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Famous for offering help & advice

Here is a link to someone interested in this family, it is a few years old but the address maybe the same. Scroll to Simon Jackson. He mentions Lazarus, Betsy and Dora and some of their children.

To find the children you would need to find all the marriages, ordering certificates. Then search freebmd for the children of the marriage... ie FINK births with mother's maiden name LEWIS.

B-Ggoddess

Default Bernie and Merton Kusmark are my cousins

Quote Originally Posted by jayala View Post
    Mona, you are a star. Is there anyway to check for children for each sibling? Ancestry.com does not give me any children at this point. It seems I'm at a roadblock. Thanks for all your help!!!
    No, Jaylala, it is not Mona's information that was correct. It is the family in the 1901 census found by Megan Roberts that is correct. I know that because Leah (Lillian) was my grandmother. Bernie and Merton Kusmark were my cousins, but perhaps you know that now as multiple finder firms and lawyers have been contacting me about the inheritance.

Golelaw

B-Ggoddess

If you are a cousin of Bernie and Merton Kusmark you stand to inherit an estate that has been estimated to be $18,000,050.00 in a Petition filed in the Los Angeles Superior Court. This is why a number of finder firms and lawyers have been contacting you. If you do not have a copy of the Petition I would be happy to scan and email you a copy. My email address is ggoleATdtglawDOTcom. You can verify my credentials by going on my firms website at dtglaw.com. and clicking on my profile. Gary M. Gole, Esq. (310) 273-3313.

B-Ggoddess

Yes, I've researched the probate law in California and am familiar with the proceedings on the Kusmark estate. Thank you for your message, Mr. Gole. Your wording in your message is unfortunate, as it makes it sound like I would inherit the whole estate, when -- as you know -- there are dozens of cousins who are inheritors.

If any of my English cousins see these messages, I would love to talk to you. When I have time, in 2014, I will begin searching for you. A wonderful side effect of this whole probate process is that it will make it easier to find my English side of the family.

Golelaw

B-Ggoddess I glad you are aware of the Probate proceeding in Los Angeles. I am also glad that the probate process will make it easier for you to find your English side of the family. Family is an important component in ones life. Unfortunately, a great number of my family died in Poland during the Holocaust. I would be happy to speak to you whenever you would like. My one comment would be: Don't wait too long before taking some type of action in the Probate matter so your rights are protected. Shana Tovah. Gary M. Gole, Esq.

Uszerowicz

Default Dora Lewis

Hi, I belong to the Family Uszerowicz. My fathers brother was Jack Roberts and he was married with Fanny Gevelb (Lewis). Her mother Dora Lewis must be my aunt's mother. I have put my Family -tree on www.Geni.com.
    Hope to hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by jayala View Post
    Hi all,

Need some help. I in Los Angeles looking for next of kin for a Fanny Lewis (Born 1889 in the UK and passed away on 2/5/1971 in Los Angeles) She was married to a Maurice Kusmark and they had two sons (Merton and Bernard) Fanny has many siblings in the UK - Jacob Lewis, Betsy Lewis, Dora Lewis, Rebecca Lewis, Lazarus Lewis, Miriam Lewis, Joseph Victor Lewis and Gertrude Lewis. All seem to have live in either Prestwich or in the Manchester area. I'm working on a probate matter for one of their sons, the parents are deceased along with the brother. This is the mothers side of the family, Maurice Kusmark was from Poland and I'm still looking for nok on the paternal side. any assistance would be wonderful.

nonchan

Default Just want to know

Hello,

I'm not sure if you see this message since this forum is from long time ago.
    My boss lives in a same block of Merton and I was a friend of his. I work for a Japanese company and I go back and force for a long time. I was really surprised and shocked what happened to Merton when I return from Japan. He used to stop by whenever he saw my car on his walk, we chat all the time and I used to bring some soup for him once he had difficulty of walking. I just want to know if there is his grave in Los Angeles, I didn't have a chance to say good-bye. He was so sweet, I wish I checked him more often. All I want is to visit his grave. If you see this, please reply. Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Ggoddess View Post
    No, Jaylala, it is not Mona's information that was correct. It is the family in the 1901 census found by Megan Roberts that is correct. I know that because Leah (Lillian) was my grandmother. Bernie and Merton Kusmark were my cousins, but perhaps you know that now as multiple finder firms and lawyers have been contacting me about the inheritance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12