Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    jenn2427

So if i were to order the actual marriage record what church would i order from? Would there be more information given than what is on Scot's People?

Lizzy9

Quote Originally Posted by jenn2427 View Post
    So if i were to order the actual marriage record what church would i order from? Would there be more information given than what is on Scot's People?
    There wouldn't be any further info than on Scotlands People's downloadable church record; is that what you have? E.G. is it a copy from the church register as opposed to an index of the marriage?

Lizzy9

Quote Originally Posted by jenn2427 View Post
    @Lizzy9 I appreciate it. If you need any help, i am very good with research in america just not britain or europe.

Are you english?

Hi Jen, yes I'm English but have relations in America; my gggrandfather moved to Maryland in 1840..........it's a convoluted story!!

I have lots of experience tracing English ancestors, some experience tracing American and Australian ancestors but zilch experience when it comes to Scottish or Irish.

I appreciate your offer of help but know Maryland research is not easy! In fact it's flippin' difficult!

jenn2427

lol i'm never one to back down from a good challenge. i'd love to help you

MarkJ

Duplicated thread closed.

Please use the original thread which can be found HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123