Thread: BAUM FAMILY

mrsandrea

Default BAUM FAMILY

My Nettie Cohen who was married to Simon Cohen maiden name was BAUM. I distant cousin (Jewish) has the genealogy of the BAUMS from Prussia back to the 1700s. Many moved to London. The Baum family was involved in the electro silver plating of Silverware in Sheffield, England. I discovered online Petra Laidlaw who wrote of my family in her book entitled," The Fortune Tree: stories of the Baum, Gluck and related families in nineteenth century Prussia and England (1998) which is available only at the Sheffield library
    If anyone here has Baum relatives, I will send you an invite to the BAUM family tree I built on ancestry.com.

mrsandrea

Default Edited original thread I posted

Quote Originally Posted by mrsandrea View Post
    My Nettie Baum who was married to Ezekiel Cohen father to Samuel Cohen. A distant cousin (Jewish) has the genealogy of the BAUMS dated back the 1700's from Prussia. Many moved to London. The Baum family was involved in the electro silver plating of Silverware in Sheffield, England. I discovered online Petra Laidlaw who wrote of my family in her book entitled," The Fortune Tree: stories of the Baum, Gluck and related families in nineteenth century Prussia and England (1998) which is available only at the Sheffield library
    If anyone here has Baum relatives, I will send you an invite to the BAUM family tree I built on ancestry.com.

ASChamove

Camille Violet Goldstein b. 1874 Oroville, California married J.Baum around San Francisco. I have tried for years to find out more about J.. Maybe now is my chance. An invite would be good. Thanks. Arnold in New Zealand