terrysfamily

Default Thrippleton Probate look up please

Anc**try has

England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966
    Wills & Probate

Name: Caroline Thrippleton
    Death: 1935

Should be Yorkshire

If I have found the correct one she died before her husband who should be Thomas. If any of the children are named they could be either Gilbert, Freda or Hilda

Thanks in advance

Terry

Lizzy9

May be not yours Terry, she was a widow living Bramley Leeds. If you require more info - shout.

terrysfamily

Aww man I though I had her.

Thank you very much for looking for me Lizzy.

Terry

Lizzy9

Terry,

Found your Thomas and Caroline on 1911 census and note she was born circa 1864, the Caroline who died 1935 was born circa 1856 BUT there is this death reg.............. Caroline Thrippleton born abt 1864, death registered Jan - Mar 1942 Manchester and there's no Caroline Thrippleton born circa 1864 on census returns in Manchester or anywhere in Lancs, infact I see only one Caroline 'T' (1864) on census (yours), so could your Caroline have moved to Lancs after Thomas died? Maybe one of her children moved to Manchester and she went to live with them.

terrysfamily

Thank you Lizzy. There are 2 Caroline T's in the 1911 census, mine, married to Thomas Hurbert T living in Bramley, Yorkshire and the other the wife of a Samuel T living in Oldham, Lancashire.

The dob of the one in Lancashire is 1857 whereas mine in 1864.

Have they both moved to different counties? Samuels wife dying in Yorkshire and my Caroline moves to Lancashire and dies there? Hmmm never even crossed my mind.

Thank you lizzy

Terry

My Caroline does change the year she is born quite a bit.
    1891 - 1862
    1901 - 1863
    1911 - 1864