Daniel English, Born: 12 Aug. 1849 in Prince Edward Island or New Brunswick, Canada (he changes his mind on census records), Married Elizabeth Cummings on 12 Sept. 1871. I have yet to find one census where they are both on it or their actual marriage record, or with any of their children. The only Elizabeth Cummins/Cummings I have been able to find is born in 1897 (not even possible although lots of people have put that date on their family trees).
Their daughter, Annie English, Born about 1877, is very confusing;
Annie Swailes (Born: 1877, Winnipeg, Manitoba) married John Anderson in Dayton, Flathead, Montana on 3 July 1899. Her parents are Dan English and Elizabeth Cummings. I cannot find an earlier marriage for her.
Annie Anderson, (Born: abt 1876, Winnipeg, Manitoba) married Fred McLaughlin on 28 June 1904 in Marysville, B.C.,Canada. Her parents are Daniel English and Elizabeth Cummins.
Family information says she married William Frederick Kakuschke in Warland, Lincoln,Montana in 1919. I did find a census record for W.F. Kakuschke and Ann Kakuschke (age 40) born in Canada. No record of a Annie McLaughlin marrying a W.F. Kakuschke.
I find that Ancestry.com seems to give different information on different days. I would dearly love to find some additional information on Daniel English and Elizabeth Cummings and there daughter Annie or any of their children. thanking you in Advance.