Knowledgeable and helpful

Default What a wonderful week I'm having

On Monday morning (New Zealand time) Manchester City won the English Premier Leagur title.

Today, Friday, I have just received an my grandfather's application for US Citizenship. It shows his divorce from his first wife and the date of his subsequent remarriage - two facts that were unknown previously.

Pity the weather is so wet and windy though!!

David

Famous for offering help & advice

Good to see some good news, David! Isn't it nice when we get bonus information?
    As for Manchester City winning...I have a lot of friends who must be happy right now! I haven't got a favourite so it is all right whomever wins.
    I guess your winter is coming on with the nasty weather. Batten down the hatches and prepare to spend more time on genealogy!

Sue

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Today, Friday, I have just received an my grandfather's application for US Citizenship. It shows his divorce from his first wife and the date of his subsequent remarriage - two facts that were unknown previously
    Is that not enough to warm the cockles of your heart etc?
    Lovely to hear David, there's always good news out there, we just have to dig in the right place & wait-a-bit.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

janbooth

Fantastic news, David, on both counts! We watched the match on the box and I thought City had blown it but what a brilliant last 4 minutes for them. It just proves the maxim that it is never over until it is over!

Janet

Quote Originally Posted by janbooth View Post
    Fantastic news, David, on both counts! We watched the match on the box and I thought City had blown it but what a brilliant last 4 minutes for them. It just proves the maxim that it is never over until it is over!

Janet
    I keep playing the video clips of that period over and over ................. BUT ................ to end the week our daughter's first baby (boy) arrived on Friday night. She lives in Melbourne, we live near Hamilton NZ, my wife cannot wait for our trip to OZ in a couple of weeks.

Time to break out the bubbly, methinks

Nicolina

Congratulations on the birth of your grandson, David. I hope all is well for everyone concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolina View Post
    Congratulations on the birth of your grandson, David. I hope all is well for everyone concerned.
    Yes, baby is fine - 8lb 13ozs - but mum is sore as she had a caesarian as he was 10 days late and the inducing wasn't working. Obviously takes after his father who is a bit laid back in a pleasant way.

janbooth

Even more reason for congratulations and enjoy your trip to Oz!

Janet

A fountain of knowledge

Congrats David, Nice to hear some good news.

Irene