Name well known on Brit-Gen

Default O.C.F.A. site problems

Is anyone else having difficulty accessing the Ontario Cemetery search? I can get anything on the page except the cemetery search. I keep getting "Sorry. Your IP is blocked".

I don't know if it's this 'drat-it' windows7 hitch or something else I haven't messed with. Have asked on the help line & got not what I sought.

Really need to have a lookee.

What area would Hamilton Ontario come under pleasea?, as I haven't got to it yet.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

Famous for offering help & advice

Hi wendy...

I think the island dot net that hosts that site is no longer in existance... I always get an error message when I go to use it.
    Most Hamilton cemeteries are under Wentworth county..
    Send me an email of who you are looking for and I'll see if I can find them.

Sue

Thank you Sue, will do. So frustrating when a new lead pops up & I can't follow it!
    Happy Families
    Wendy

Mary Anne

The OCFA site just came up fine, and the search worked, for me, anyway. I can never remember the URL so I just Google "OCFA".

Susan-y -- it's islandnet dot com, so if you're using the other, that could be why you're not getting it.

Mary Anne

Famous for offering help & advice

Sorry..that's what I meant, Mary Anne.. Seems like sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't...oh well... maybe its the nice weather interferring!

Wendy... You can also get a good list under CanadaGenWeb..go to cemetery project... Ontario and then the county you want!

Sue

Just had such a long trawl through the cemeteries available online, eyes are blurring over, meanwhile I was dumped from this site, of course lunch also got in the way.
    Still can't access search on the OCFA. Tried also on an XP computer, same thing. Odd! May have to wait for other pots to boil.
    Happy Families
    Wendy