Thread: Richard Gibson

craven

Default Richard Gibson

Hi i Am a new member Trying to find out any infomation on my father Richarn Gibson who was in the R.A.F IN 1944,He was born in belfast in 1923,lived in crosby st belfast. Married Hennreitta Munn In 1940,They had 3 Children .My Parents Later Devoriced My Father Went To England To Live And Remarried.Who Be Gratful For Any Infomation.I dont Know What Year He Died thank you.
    Last edited by notanotherminer; 20-01-2012 at 12:15 AM. Reason: removed details of possibly living persons

Loves to help with queries

Do you know his exact birth date? May be able to find his death from that and a copy certificate will give you some information.

Sumi

craven

hi sumi,yes i have my fathers birth certicate he was born on the 20th july 1923 at 220 conway st belfast n ireland.his father was richard gibson and his mother catherine gibson,but i do not know how to get his death cert as i dont know when he died only that it was in england . i would be glad of any infomation.craven.

craven

thanks notanotherminer,what does all the letters mean? is this a record of a death cert,sorry if i sound a bit stupit as i am new to the site and new to computers. craven.

craven

Sorry another question notanotherminer, if i know he was in the R.A.F.in 1944 how do i get a copy of his service as this might tell me about him thank you.

craven

Thank you Again notanotherminer,i have my fathers birth cert,also my mothers and his mariage cert and mine and one of my brothers birth cert i think all i need is a death cert. before i order it on line what makes you think the details you gave me are him,does it say he was born in n ireland as i dont want to make a mistake and order the wrong person thanks again craven

craven

Thank you notanotherminer.i will send for the death cert,one way or another i might be able to tell if it is him will let you know thank you for your help craven

craven

thank you notanotherminer, i have sent for the death cert they said it will take about 2 weeks will let you know if i can be sure it is the same richard gibson i am looking for thank you again craven.

craven

thank you notanotherminer,receved my fathers death cert today. it is our father,on the cert it stated he was born in belfast n ireland.now i can send for his R.A.F record thank you again for your help,

craven

It Will Be Great To Know About Our Father,Because My Mother And Father Married Very Young And Devoricd Very Young,They Both Went To England And Remarried,Our Granmother Brought Us Up,But We Had A lot Of Contact With Our Mother But Not Our Father.And In Ireland In Them Days They Did Not tell the youger members of the family much,and as we where so young to remember him we did not ask questions.it will be interesting to find out about him and maybe we have half brothers and sisters. thank you again.